We will be making Congratulations cards this month! Congratulate someone you know with these quick and easy designs, featuring graduation, baby, wedding and general congrats! As always, other verses will be available for you! Angie Honegger will teach you the artsy side of stamping with fun techniques and punch art. Join us on Thursday May 26th at 6pm at city hall. Cost is $7.00 for 4 cards or 8 for $12!
Since several of these punches are retiring I wanted to squeeze in some of my favorites that I have had planned for them! We are giving our bird punch a work out this Thursday at MY HOUSE (not the parks) at 10am or 6pm and if you'd like to learn how to create these beautiful birds just let me know by Wednesday at noon! We'd love to have you join us! These look hard but they weren't too bad, just takes some sharp scissors and some markers! I hope you will consider stopping in and giving it a try! Paper piecing is so fun and will be a part of a new class I will be offering this Fall along with the Big Shot and Envelope Punch board.
Thanks to Lynn Pratt for these beautiful ideas!
Lovely, elegant cards to let someone know you care, sympathy and thinking of you cards are the theme for this month, of course other verses will be available for you. Angie Honegger will teach you the artsy side of stamping with fun techniques featuring sponging and masking on Thursday April 28th at 6 pm at city hall. Cost is $7.00 for 4 cards or 8 for $12!
Register today to reserve your spot for this!
If you don't already have these items I highly recommend getting them today as items are already selling out!
Okay...here are my Top 10:
1. The 2015-2017 In color combo: (get this deal now, trust me!)
2. Itty bitty accents punch pack, who can't use a small star, heart or flower?
3. The bird punch, this is as versatile as the owl punch!
4. Word window punch-if you don't have this in your collection of punches, it is the best to have for words and punch art-A MUST have!
5. 2 1/2"circle punch, it is wonderful for layering and I use my punches more than my big shot for the simplicity and ease of doing multiples!
6. Scallop oval punch-this is beautiful for words and for layering, one of my favorites!
7. Deco label framelits-one of the prettiest when layered, highly recommended for cutting out stamped images and large verses.
8. Fry box die-I do craft shows and this is my all time favorite for gift boxes, very roomy and sits up straight!
9. Typeset designer paper-love, love, love this paper, it is thin but layers so nicely, goes with tons of different themes for you cards and scrapbook pages and it has 24 sheets double sided!
10. Berry basket die-this is way more than a basket and is so cute for making cards and 3-d items. I highly recommend it and am going to miss this one!
Check out these WOW cards that we will be creating at class tomorrow! Thursday at 10am or 6pm, only have 1 spot open for the evening and 2 for the morning! Let me know if you'd like to join us!
We are exploring modern art and pointillism with a card designed by Michelle Zindorf. I was able to figure out how to make it using ovals and circle punches, masking and stamping with the versatile stamp set Sheltering Tree.
And of course, don't forge to stamp the inside of your cards! This one features a really nice verse from the set Me=Grateful. I hope to see more nice verses like this in the new catalog!
Next up is the lovely flower pot easel card, our 3-D item for this class. I found this idea online from Bronwyn Eastley. I had to figure out the measurements on my own and came up with this! I love it! It uses the envelope framelits dies and the botanical dies. Beautiful! I will have measurements for the medium and large flowerpots at class!
And this card folds flat! :)
The final card is a fun design and a fancy fold that I have wanted to do for a long time. It is called Interlocking framelits gatefold card! It is fun to play with the framelits and see what "interlocks" the best. I loved the look of the stars and thought it would make a great graduation card!
And here is the card opened up. I have the verse on the inside from the stamp set Banner Blessings. It is a photopolymer stamp set that is an online exclusive, be sure to check it out at my store. It is available while supplies last!
Here are the cards for our Techniques class this week! I finally mastered the salt technique after being sick for the last several days. I had tried it a few years ago and could not get good results. I was determined this time and finally figured out the secret after a lot of pounding with a hammer... It's not really that big of a secret, but something that I have always lacked...patience! I can't wait to share this and more this week at Techniques class at my house at 10am or 6pm. Space is limited, only a few more spots available. We are doing 2 salt technique cards, then 2 modern highlighting cards with an added technique of double time stamping. And highlighting with background stamps and a new way to use photopolymer greetings! Cost is 5 cards for $10.